Miyerkules, Pebrero 6, 2013


Composed by: Kuya Daniel Razon

            I really love this song “Alay Sayo” composed by KuyaDaniel Razon. The genre of this song is ballad. And it’s also my genre so that I really appreciate his creation. The lyrics of it were a romantic and very melodic type of song and it has a strong recall. I would say that there’s something that Ballad has and other says that “Ballad power is very strong and cannot defeated”
            
                The best line that I love so much was the modulated part of the chorus;
“Mamahalin kita, yan ang aking pangako
Ikaw ang ala-ala ko laman nitong puso
Hanggang mundong ito ay maglaho
Damdamin kong ito’y hindi magbabago
Pag-ibig ko’y iaalay lamang sayo”
  
Actually this song of our Kuya was my pattern in composing, so that I’ve finished my composition and also my first entry for the Asop La Verdad entitled “Tunay na Ligaya”. Kuya’s composition was very creative and I’m pretty sure that even if it’s a church song, non-brethren would surely love it.
            

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento