Huwebes, Pebrero 21, 2013

Why am I here in LVCC?



GOD Knows.


Why am I here in LVCC? What is my mission why God has brought me here? Do I have something to help? What is God’s plan for me? These are the questions I had in my mind while writing this. I believe God knows more why I am here.

At first, I never wanted to take up Mass Communication. What I really want is to become a Psychologist. A day after my graduation, a friend of mine invited me to enroll here in Laverdad. I was convinced by him so went together to inquire. It was just one day process: filling out of forms, written exam, panel interview, financial assessment then we were advised to wait for the result if would pass.
       
       After 3 days, I received a text message, “Congratulation, you passed the exam”. That was the start of everything. I began to mingle with new friends, to become pressured for my being late in my first subject, and here I encountered snap at SM Mcdonald’s just because I defended the right thing. But why was I here in laverdad?
       
       GOD knows why I'm here. Maybe GOD has a plan and until now I still defining its cause. But I know that one of my missions here is to share with my classmates the wisdom of GOD I’ve learned with Bro.Eli Soriano andBro.Daniel Razon. In this way I would be an instrument to my classmates who would be saved and will be in GOD.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento