Martes, Pebrero 5, 2013

Who Am I


Hi! I’m Rholand Santos Austero, you can call me “Lhan”. I am simple student of La Verdad Christian College Caloocan. My favorite hobby is singing, it comforts me when I am sad and alone. I also love cooking especially eating too. I fond of eating banana with peanut butter and sinigang na baboy with catsup, (Oh I’m really hungry).

Honestly, I’ve glad that I met Ms.Roselyn Beltran because she inspires me with her passion. As of now, I want to be a good writer someday like her. But I knew that it’s hard to be one of them and I have lots of errors in writing composition and grammar. But I hope that someday with GODS help and mercy that I would be famous scriptwriter or to be a professional one. And time will come that my family would be proud of me. Thanks be to GOD.
  

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento