Huwebes, Pebrero 21, 2013

Christian Living Month


Achi-che

It was a very remarkable event for me. Tears of joy has flowed in my eyes for I’ve never expect to win as a Champion in the Solo Singing Competition and also a Best Interpreter in the ASong of Praise    (ASOP LVCC) song writing competition. My song composition was also chosen as the Song of Year in the said song writing competition. GOD is really so kind to me. Despite of my sins and transgressions he has never left me. Thanks GOD also to my classmates in MCT-13 for the support that you have given me.

Thanks God for the successful Christian Living Month. In one way or the other, it has paved the way for us to be united in our section. In this way, we felt the essence of camaraderie and we also had time to get to know each other. We also had the chance to express our care to one another and help each other. I so thankful to God that I met my classmates in MCT-13. With them, I experienced true fellowship and friendship. I also learned from them the word “Achi-che”. :  )

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento